|Price per Person||15000|
|Destination(s)||Delhi / EX- Port Blair|
|Theme(s)||Beach Honeymoon Adventure Tour Family Tour|
|Duration||5 N 6 D|
The Andaman Islands reside in the Bay of Bengal and form the Andaman and Nicobar Islands Union Territory of India. A tropical paradise, the capital of Andaman Islands is Port Blair. To reach Andaman, you will need to fly in to the airport in Port Blair, which has flights from Madras and Calcutta. Havelock Island is a popular destination in Andaman Islands. It is named after Henry Havelock. Andaman Islands is known for its marine life and flora and fauna. When planning your holiday or honeymoon in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, you will have many activities to enjoy. So plan your vacation to feel Andaman Tourism
· Accommodation on twin sharing basis with Daily Breakfast
· AC Car for all the transfers and the possible local sightseeing as per the given itinerary
· Well experienced and bilingual driver till the departure
· Entry permits, entry tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits.
· Havelock Trip by Govt. Ferry
· Elephant Island at Havelock
· Snorkelling at Havelock
· Ross Island & North Bay
· All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc.)
· All the applicable taxes
· The above given rates for a Couple
· Items which is use for Personal Nature.
· Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
Day1: : Arrival at Port Blair Airport & move to the hotel with our envoy. After lunch start the breath taking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail
Day2: After Breakfast departure by Govt Ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). Enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach number 7). Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island
Day3 after a leisure breakfast, we sail for Elephant Beach in a Mechanized Dinghy. The travel time is around 45 minutes to reach Elephant Beach. This beach has one of the best coral reefs in the world & the underwater marine life is very lively & colourful. Snorkelling shall be provided for the couple out here. Please do not forget to take snacks for the trip and lots of drinking water & changing dress for the day trip or advised. After the completion of the coral island tour, return back to Port Blair
Day4: The voyage begins with a mesmerizing scrutiny in a boat to see under- water marine life and rarest varieties of corals by glass bottom boat and snorkeling in the North Bay. After North Bay, proceed to Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner’s House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, Cemetery, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. (Wednesday weekly closed
Day5: The day’s program begins with the sightseeing tour in and around the city like Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum - displays tribal essential and artefacts’, gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands. After lunch proceed to Chidiyatapu – famous for lush green mangroves, forest cover with numerous chirping birds and Sandy beach (Known as the Sunset Point).
1. At the time of registration Minimum amount would be 2500 or 5% of Package cost (Whichever is higher)
2. 30 days before date of departure date: 50% of total cost.
3. 20 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost.
4. Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment.
If you cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person:
· 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost.
· 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost.
· Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost.
· Cancellation charges also depends on the Season and hotel/Flight Cancellation Charges.
· Rate of exchange (ROE) difference will be collected on the day of final collection of payment, which will depend on the ROE of that particular day.
General term and Condition:
· This package rates includes minimum 2 persons
· Rate can be change as per travel date and No of customers, requirement, Season etc.
· Meals will be provided as per hotel plans
Payment can be made through any options which are below:
Bank Name – Punjab National Bank
TRAVELIA HOLIDAYS PVT LTD
A/C – 7577002100000470
IFSC – PUNB0757700
General term and Condition:
• This package rates includes minimum 2 persons
• Package includes Stander 2 star, Deluxe 3 star and Super deluxe 4 and 5 star hotels
• Rate can be change as per travel date and No of customers, requirement, Season etc.
• Meals will be provided as per hotel plans
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• For International Package rates would be calculated as per exchange rate INR vs USD,
• Any fluctuation at the time of final payment will be charged at the time of final booking.
• Hotels are subject to availability.
• Normal hotel check-In time is 1200hrs and check-out time 10:00hrs
• Hotel check-In & Chek-out time would be as per hotel policy
• Early Chek-in is subject to availability and consideration of hotels
Note: One Government ID proof of traveler at the time of booking
At the time of Chek-in at Airport/Hotel one government ID should be mandatory for Each Customer
Before Starting the Journey customer need to carry one government ID and Address Proof
If any services not avail due to ID card or any mistake from customer side Travelia Holidays and Associate of Travelia Holidays not liable No any refund would be applicable if journey would be
Passport must be valid till 6 month from date of travel for international travel.
Cost might be varies till total payment has not confirmed from our side.
All disputes are subject to Patna High Court Jurisdiction only.