|Price per Person||14000|
|Destination(s)||Munnar Thekkady Alleppey / EX- Cochin|
|Theme(s)||Honeymoon Monument Tour|
|Duration||4 N 5 D|
Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and its backwaters, a network of canals popular for cruises. Its many upscale seaside resorts include specialists in Ayurveda treatments. Inland are the Western Ghats, a mountain range whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as abundant native wildlife.Kerala, a state on India's tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It's known for its palm-lined beaches and its backwaters, a network of canals popular for cruises. Its many upscale seaside resorts include specialists in Ayurveda treatments. Inland are the Western Ghats, a mountain range whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as abundant native wildlife.
· Return transfer from Airport to hotel by Individual Cab
· Accommodation 3 nights in Deluxe Room on twin sharing basis in 3* Star Hotels
· Accommodation 1 night in Deluxe/Premium house boat in Alleppy with AP (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) meal plan.
· Welcome drink on arrival
· Buffet breakfast at the hotel
· All Sightseeing by Individual Cab
· All toll tax, parking charges, driver charges, fuel cost inclusive
· All transfers by Cab
· All taxes included
· Items which is use for Personal Nature.
· Any Entry fee, Safari fee and Camera fee
· Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
Day 1 Cochin- Munnar (130 Kms/4hrs)
Our tour Executive will meet and greet you at Cochin International Airport/Railway Station on your arrival for the Kerala Tour. Later drive towards Munnar, the most praised paradise like hill station of Kerala. Its lays like a typical green painting with thousands of acres tea plantations hugged by the mist of Western Ghats & Cool foggy climate throughout the year makes Munnar is really a heaven of Kerala. On the way you can enjoy the view of Cheeyappara and after reaching Munnar check in your hill resort and have leisure or go for a tea plantation and town visit in the evening. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 2 Munnar
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the ever green forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point and tea plantations. After having lunch, you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering NilgiriTahr is conserved. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
Day 3 Munnar- Thekkady (120 km/3 hrs.)
After breakfast check out the hotel and drive towards Thekkady. It’s your day to explore the wildlife and natural treasures of exotic Thekkady. You can have an amazing and adventurous boat ride in the Periyar River flowing through the Tiger Reserve which will bring rare opportunities to watch wild animals roaming in their natural habitat very closely. You can very often find Wild elephant, Bison, Deer, different type’s water birds etc. After boating you can get engaged with various interesting optional activities like Elephant safari, Spice Plantation visit, Theatre shows like Kathakali, Kalarippayattu, Trekking, Bamboo rafting etc. Overnight stay.
Day 4 Thekkady-Alleppy (Houseboat) (180 km/ 3 hrs.)
Today after breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to Alleppy to board the world known Traditional Kerala Houseboat. You will have an ever memorable backwater cruise through the beautiful lagoons and waterways coir villages in Alleppy till 05:30 Pm. All your 3 complimentary meals, evening tea and snack will be prepared and served by an exclusive chef on board. Overnight stay in houseboat.
Day5: Departure from Cochin
After breakfast checkout hotel and dropped at Cochin airport for your flight back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the “God’s Own Country”.
1. At the time of registration Minimum amount would be 2500 or 5% of Package cost (Whichever is higher)
2. 30 days before date of departure date: 50% of total cost.
3. 20 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost.
4. Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment.
If you cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person:
General term and Condition:
Payment can be made through any options which are below:
Punjab National Bank
TRAVELIA HOLIDAYS PVT LTD
TRAVELIA HOLIDAYS PVT LTD
General term and Condition:
• This package rates includes minimum 2 persons
• Package includes Stander 2 star, Deluxe 3 star and Super deluxe 4 and 5 star hotels
• Rate can be change as per travel date and No of customers, requirement, Season etc.
• Meals will be provided as per hotel plans
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• For International Package rates would be calculated as per exchange rate INR vs USD,
• Any fluctuation at the time of final payment will be charged at the time of final booking.
• Hotels are subject to availability.
• Normal hotel check-In time is 1200hrs and check-out time 10:00hrs
• Hotel check-In & Chek-out time would be as per hotel policy
• Early Chek-in is subject to availability and consideration of hotels
Note: One Government ID proof of traveler at the time of booking
At the time of Chek-in at Airport/Hotel one government ID should be mandatory for Each Customer
Before Starting the Journey customer need to carry one government ID and Address Proof
If any services not avail due to ID card or any mistake from customer side Travelia Holidays and Associate of Travelia Holidays not liable No any refund would be applicable if journey would be
Passport must be valid till 6 month from date of travel for international travel.
Cost might be varies till total payment has not confirmed from our side.
All disputes are subject to Patna High Court Jurisdiction only.