|Price per Person
|Manali / EX- Delhi
|Monument Tour Short Tour Adventure Tour
|3 N 4 D
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in PÄrbati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Delhi – Manali –Delhi Transfer by AC Luxury Volvo Bus with LCD
- 03 Nights & 04 Days Stay In Respective Room for a Couple
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) On Arrival
- 03 Breakfast and 03 Dinner
- Complimentary Use of Hotel Recreational Facility
- One Half Day Local Manali Sightseeing by Sharing Car.
- One Full Day Kullu-Manikaran Sightseeing by Sharing car.
- One Full Day Rohtang / Snow Point Sightseeing by Sharing car.
- Pick Up and Drop From Volvo Bus Stand
- All Applicable Taxes.
-Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
-Any adventure activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse riding/ River crossing Rafting etc. & entrance fees for any monument.
-Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
-Room Heater Charges
-Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
-Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
Day 01: Delhi - Manali
Arrivel in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to R.K Ashram Metro Station (Near New Delhi Railway Station) & Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium ( on your own) at 5:00 PM .At sharp 5:30 Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (12 - 14 Hours). (Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the "Valley of the Gods" and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Reach Manali next morning at 6 - 8 AM.
Day 02 : Manali Arrival (Local Sightseeing)
On arrival at Manali, our representative assists to transfer you to the pre-booked hotel. Check in at the hotel, freshen up and enjoy leisure time at the comfort of your room. After Some time enjoy the city tour visiting to some of the prominent spots and attractions including Hadimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple, Shiv Temple ,Club House ,Tibetan Monastery and Vashisth Village. Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
Day 03 : Manali (Full day Trip to Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point )
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Gulaba. Rothang Pass is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, serene natural surrounding, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year. Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04 : Manali (Full Day Trip to Kullu( 45Kms) Manikaran ( 80Kms )
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Suplhur Spring Waters ,Parvati River, and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town enroute visiting the Kasol valley, Rafting in the Beas River, Angora Farm ,Vaishno devi Temple & famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive back to Manali. Check in at the Hotel in Manali. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Day 05 : Manali - Delhi Departure
Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to proceed Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Day 06: Arrival at Delhi - Tour Ends
Arrival at Delhi, the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for lifetime..
1. At the time of registration Minimum amount would be 2500 or 5% of Package cost (Whichever is higher)
2. 30 days before date of departure date: 50% of total cost and get the confirmation for hotel,
3. 20 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost.
4. Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment not done
5. This might be change according to required services
If you cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person:
General term and Condition:
Payment can be made through any options which are below:
Punjab National Bank
TRAVELIA HOLIDAYS PVT LTD
TRAVELIA HOLIDAYS PVT LTD
General term and Condition:
• This package rates includes minimum 2 persons
• Package includes Stander 2 star, Deluxe 3 star and Super deluxe 4 and 5 star hotels
• Rate can be change as per travel date and No of customers, requirement, Season etc.
• Meals will be provided as per hotel plans
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• For International Package rates would be calculated as per exchange rate INR vs USD,
• Any fluctuation at the time of final payment will be charged at the time of final booking.
• Hotels are subject to availability.
• Normal hotel check-In time is 1200hrs and check-out time 10:00hrs
• Hotel check-In & Chek-out time would be as per hotel policy
• Early Chek-in is subject to availability and consideration of hotels
Note: One Government ID proof of traveler at the time of booking
At the time of Chek-in at Airport/Hotel one government ID should be mandatory for Each Customer
Before Starting the Journey customer need to carry one government ID and Address Proof
If any services not avail due to ID card or any mistake from customer side Travelia Holidays and Associate of Travelia Holidays not liable No any refund would be applicable if journey would be
Passport must be valid till 6 month from date of travel for international travel.
Cost might be varies till total payment has not confirmed from our side.
All disputes are subject to Patna High Court Jurisdiction only.